zaterdag 11 augustus 2012

Brussels Vintage Market

Today we have been to Brussels. First we have walked through a flea market and afterwards we have been to the Brussels Vintage Market that takes place every first sunday of the month at Halles Saint Géry. It is really worth going there because of the nice atmosphere and of course the amazing amount of vintage clothes, shoes and jewelry. We always love such events because of all the different people brought together in one place and the various prints on T-shirts for example.







Shoes - UO, Skirt - Surface to air, Jacket - grandpa's 
Shoes - grandma's, Leggings - DIY, Blouse - UO, Bag: Mums


Tomorrow I (Geraldine) am going to dOCUMENTA in Kassel, Germany. I am very curious and really looking forward to it! Enjoy your sunday evening! 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ugh this makes me miss Brussels so much! I was there just last month and the way this looks reminds me of the Musée de Bandes Dessines (the building anyway) Super awesome!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Brussels looks so great!! I'd like to go there one day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. you guys have a really cool style, looks like a great day! xx

    hope you follow my blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful pics and cool, cool style!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. oh wow, wish i was there . looks unbelivablie cool.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh what an amazing tip!
    I've been to the flea market before but never to the vintage market!
    I have to go there!!
    Btw. I really like your combinations!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen